Mastering Bitcoin


Title : Mastering Bitcoin
Edition : 
Year : 2010
Authors : Andreas M Antonopoulus
Publisher : O'Rielly

Preface
I first stumbled upon bitcoin in mid-2011. My immediate reaction was more or less “Pfft! Nerd money!” and I ignored it for another 6 months, failing to grasp its importance. This is a reaction which I have seen repeated among many of the smartest people I know, which gives me some consolation. The second time I came across bitcoin in a mailing list discussion, I decided to read the white paper written by Satoshi Nakamoto, to study the authoritative source and see what it was all about. I still remember the moment I finished reading those 9 pages, when I realized that bitcoin was not simply a digital currency, but a network of trust that could also provide the basis for so much more than just currencies. That realization: “This isn’t money, it’s a de-centralized trust network,” started me on a four month journey to devour every scrap of information about bitcoin I could find. I became obsessed and enthralled, spending twelve or more hours each day glued to a screen, reading, writing, coding and learning as much as I could. I emerged from this state of fugue, more than 20 lbs lighter from lack of consistent meals, determined to dedicate myself to working on bitcoin. Two years later, after creating a number of small startups to explore various bitcoinrelated services and products, I decided that it was time to write my first book. Bitcoin was the topic that had driven me into a frenzy of creativity, consumed my thoughts and was the most exciting technology I had encountered since the Internet. It was now time to share my passion about this amazing technology with a broader audience.

DOWNLOAD (MEGA) | DOWNLOAD (SOLIDFILE) | DOWNLOAD (UPTOBOX)


Password zip : gratissebook.blogspot.co.id

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Software Architecture with Python

Learning Docker 2nd Edition

Raspberry Pi for Secret Agents